Now that warmer weather is finally here, many home owners will begin spending more time outside. Staging a yard can give a home the all-important, buyer-pleasing curb appeal. Here are some suggestions that are both inexpensive and easy.
- Make it green. Give the lawn a healthy look by watering and using appropriate nutrients to keep it lush.
- Trim trees and shrubbery. Overgrown greenery can take over the view and hide the home.
- Plant flowers. Lots of color brightens up the yard and adds cheer.
- Mulch your flowerbeds and edge your lawn.
- Power wash to keep the house looking well cared for and clean.
- Tidy up. Put garbage cans, hoses and other clutter neatly away and out of sight.
- Paint neutral. Start with the door and trim if you can’t paint the entire house.
- Define the path. Guide potential buyers to the front door with a defined walkway.
The Jana Caudill Team has two listing specialists that are experts on selling homes. They know what it takes to get a home sold in today’s market. Give us a call for all your real estate needs.