Valparaiso has a booming real estate market, is located close to the city of Chicago, is great for families, and has homes at different price points. As such, it’s no wonder that our realtors have been slammed with questions about the best neighborhoods in Valpo and the best places to buy. If you are thinking about moving to Valparaiso, our experienced real estate agents at The Jana Caudill Team can help. Reach out to our agents directly today for an overview of our services.
Top Neighborhoods Near Valparaiso
There are multiple neighborhoods near Valparaiso where homes are highly coveted. Some of the top neighborhoods in Valpo include:
- Heritage Valley. Heritage Valley is one of the best neighborhoods in Valparaiso. HOA fees in this subdivision are low, homes are moderately priced, the nearby school district has received an A grade, and crime rates are low. This is a great neighborhood for families.
- Essex Park. While not as glamorous or luxurious as some of the other neighborhoods and subdivisions throughout Valpo, Essex Park is great because home prices are moderate, homes are the perfect size for families (most homes have four bedrooms and two or three bathrooms), and the subdivision is close to the city.
- Manchester Meadows. With higher home prices, it’s no surprise that homes in this subdivision are quite large and majestic compared to the traditional suburban single-family home. There are HOA fees in this subdivision, although they’re relatively inexpensive comparatively. Located just over a mile from the center of the city, this area is truly idyllic in both look and location.
- Beauty Creek. Beauty Creek is a newer subdivision in Valparaiso that features large homes that are great for growing families. The homes are located just over two miles from the center of the city, making them very centralized and perfect for those who want to bike to work or coffee. In addition to single-family homes, you’ll also find townhomes for sale here.
- Hawthorne. Featuring single-family homes on the north side of Valparaiso, the subdivision has many brand new homes and is governed by an HOA. One of the benefits of the subdivision is its proximity to some of the best schools in Northwest Indiana.
Tips for Buying Real Estate in Valpo and the Surrounding Areas
If you’re thinking about buying in one of Valpo’s many neighborhoods/subdivisions, you should start by hiring a skilled realtor. A realtor can answer your questions about market trends, home prices, financing, the buy-sell contract, the closing process, and more. Before you hire a realtor, it’s a good idea to make a list of what you’re looking for in a home, where you’re flexible, and what could make or break a deal.
Call The Jana Caudill Team Today
To learn more about the best neighborhoods in Valpo and how the experienced real estate agents at The Jana Caudill Team can help you, reach out to our team directly by phone or online at your convenience. We are a top-selling team in Northwest Indiana and always put our clients first!