There are some life events that are more emotional and more significant than others. Getting married, having your first child, or even getting your first “real” job are all examples of things that you’ll never forget. Buying your first home is one of those precious and unforgettable moments, too. Which is why when you’re thinking about buying or home or selling your current abode, working with a local realtor is always a good idea, and can help to protect your interests throughout the process. If you’ve been searching for a “local realtor near me,” your search is over—our local realtors at The Jana Caudill Team are ready to help. Reach out to us today at your convenience to learn more about our services and to get started with one of our local real estate agents.
Top Reasons to Work with a Local Realtor When Buying or Sellin a Home
Are you on the fence about working with a local realtor to buy or sell your home? You shouldn’t be—working with a realtor is one of the best decisions you can make. Here’s an overview of some of the top things that a realtor will help with and why they matter:
- Home pricing and market knowledge. Whether you’re buying or selling a home, your realtor can provide you with market knowledge that helps you to understand home pricing. If you’re listing your home for sale, your realtor will help you to price your home just right; if you’re buying, a realtor can help you to understand if a home is under-or overpriced and how much you should offer. A realtor can also help you to understand things like the public schools, neighborhood and community, commute times, and more.
- Marketing a home or finding the right home for you. Once you know your budget or for how much you’ll be listing your home, your realtor will help you to market your home (sellers) or find the perfect home for you (buyers). This process is often one that requires access to real estate sites, the MSL, and even relationships with other realtors for referrals.
- Contract negotiations. Negotiating a purchase agreement/buy-sell agreement is one of the most crucial parts of the real estate process, and something that no buyer or seller should do without representation from a professional. A local realtor can help you to understand different contract stipulations, where you might need to compromise and where you shouldn’t budge, and the duties and responsibilities of both parties. Remember, this contract is legally binding.
- Navigating any issues that pop up. Sometimes, issues pop up during the real estate process. For example, a home may have some sort of title defect, such as a lien against it. Or, a buyer may not secure financing within the time frame specified within the contract. When these things happen, it’s smart to have someone on your side who knows what to do and who can help to make sure that your interests are protected.
- Representation during closing. Finally, whether you’re buying or selling your home, a realtor can represent you during the closing process. It can be a comfort to have someone on your side who knows what they’re doing and who can guide you through every document you need to sign, as well as answer questions and help you to figure out a solution should any issues arise.
Our Local Realtors Near You Are Ready to Help—Call The Jana Caudill Team Today
At The Jana Caudill Team, we are passionate about helping people find the right home. To learn more about our local realtor near me and the benefits of working with a local realtor, call The Jana Caudill Team directly or use the intake form online to send a message at your convenience.