Planning a move to a new city or a new neighborhood can be daunting, even when simultaneously exciting. At The Jana Caudill Team, we understand that when you’re moving, you want to learn about the best neighborhoods in Highland before you put in an offer on a new home. When you work with our realtors, we’ll help you find the right home in the right neighborhood for you based on your lifestyle, preferences, family size, budget, and more. To learn more about working with our real estate agents and the best subdivisions in Highland, Indiana, reach out to us directly today.
Parts of Highland
- Homestead park neighborhood. Located at Highland’s north end, Homestead park sits just south of Carlson Oxbow park and the Little Calumet River. Homes in this area are small and modest, growing in size as one makes their way south towards Main Square Park.
- Highland Middle School neighborhood. The Highland Middle School neighborhood is a great area for people with children who don’t want to have to worry about the commute to school—Southridge Elementary School is located just a few blocks away, as is Markley Park.
- Independence Park neighborhood. Just outside of Highland is the nearby Independence Park neighborhood. This neighborhood maintains a strong community-centric feeling, and even continues traditions that date back to the early 1900s. The neighborhood features lots of trees, and most of the homes are two-story homes, as opposed to the ranch-style homes found in many other parts of Highland.
- Fairmeadow neighborhood. Fairmeadow is another neighborhood that’s right outside of Highland in the neighboring Munster. Within Fairmeadow, one will find Frank Hammond Elementary School, Stewart Park, and Bluebird Park. Homes in this neighborhood sit on larger lots and are priced higher than in the surrounding areas.
- Maynard neighborhood. Straddling Calumet Ave is Maynard, which sits west of Highland and is a more commercial neighborhood, complete with numerous restaurants and businesses.
- Sheppard Park neighborhood. Sheppard Park is designed for youth and features both a skate park and a baseball diamond. The streets are very walkable and the homes are modest.
Why Work with a Local Highland Realtor?
If you’re searching for a home in Highland, you want to work with a realtor who lives in Highland and can provide you with insights into neighborhood and community culture. Our Highland realtors can help you to find the best neighborhoods for peace and quiet, the best subdivisions for young children, the best neighborhoods for a quick commute into the city, the best neighborhoods for coffee shops, bars, or whatever else it is you’re looking for. We can also provide market knowledge so you know whether a home you’re considering is fairly priced.
Call Us Today to Learn More
To learn more about our Highland realtors and the services we provide when you’re searching for a home in one of the best subdivisions in Highland, reach out to us directly by phone or online at your convenience. We are one of the top-selling firms in Northwest Indiana with a reputation for excellence.