Terms and Conditions of Southwest Gift Card Giveaway February 2020
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who participate on The Jana Caudill Team Facebook page, The Jana Caudill Team Instagram, The Jana Caudill Team Twitter, The Jana Caudill Team client database, and who are 18 years old or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Jana Caudill Team its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Jana Caudill Team as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 7:00 A.M. CST and ending Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. CST. All online entries must be received by February 13, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. CST. Winner will be announced on February 14, 2020 on Instagram.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered through social media by liking and sharing (announcement post) The Jana Caudill Team Facebook page Indiana, Naples, or both and following The Jana Caudill team Instagram. The Jana Caudill Team client database must enter by liking The Jana Caudill Team Facebook page Indiana, Naples, both or following The Jana Caudill Team Instagram and reply to the email received directly from The Jana Caudill Team announcing the giveaway with the requested information. All Instagram followers as of January 31, 2020 are enrolled automatically. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Jana Caudill Team. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Jana Caudill Team.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign will receive 2 Southwest Gift Cards valued at $250.00 each for a total of $500.00. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Jana Caudill Team. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Jana Caudill Team’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Jana Caudill Team to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of The Jana Caudill Team. Winner will be notified by Instagram direct message or email within one (1) day following selection of Winner. The Jana Caudill Team shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state,and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE JANA CAUDILL TEAM’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that The Jana Caudill Team, and anyone acting on behalf of The Jana Caudill Team, The Jana Caudill Team’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news,publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: The Jana Caudill Team reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud,or other cause beyond The Jana Caudill Team’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Jana Caudill Team may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Jana Caudill Team. The Jana Caudill Team reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Jana Caudill Team has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, The Jana Caudill Team reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Jana Caudill Team and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND INDIANA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Indiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees. Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Jana Caudill Team 503 E. Summit St. Crown Point, IN 46307. Requests must be received no later than Saturday, February 29, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. CST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Jana Caudill Team 503 E. Summit St. Crown Point, IN 46307.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by The Jana Caudill Team is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Instagram: The Campaign hosted by The Jana Caudill Team is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- Twitter: The Campaign hosted by The Jana Caudill Team is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.