Are you following The Jana Caudill Team on Twitter or are you a fan on Facebook? If not, you are missing out! These social media sites have become the most effective and immediate means of communication recently. They’re wonderful tools to stay connected with each other and the rest of the world.
So why should you follow The Jana Caudill Team on Twitter or be a fan on Facebook?
- Get to know our team better. If you are considering working with us in the near future, it’s a great way to see what makes us tick and what we’re up to.
- Your children will be impressed or horrified! Amaze them with new vocabulary words such as: Tweet, Tweeple, Status Update, and Follow Fridays.
- Get inside the Northwest Indiana Market. Twitter and Facebook are the places we post many thoughts, observations and events related to Northwest Indiana and the real estate market.
- Everyone is doing it! Cave into peer pressure and find out what the fuss is about. We know you want to.
- Be the first to know. Get a jump on the rest of the market and be the first to know about our newest listings and other team events.
What are you waiting for? Follow us on Twitter here or become a fan of The Jana Caudill Team by searching: The Jana Caudill Team on Facebook.